Property owners who are based overseas have two key operation requirements:
- The ability to participate in building management decisions
- Access to accurate, timely information
To respond to these important needs, Westlake Realty Group has developed a secure web-based property management portal that enables long-distance owners to review and approve every decision in real time. The Westlake system offers these owners important benefits:
- Accessibility – Owners can quickly and easily drill down from a financial statement to the General Ledger and individual invoices. And they can reach a property manager anytime, anywhere via email or smart phone.
Play Video Clip. For Full Video Click Here.
- Visibility – Westlake creates digital images of all relevant documents, allowing property owners and managers to review needed information whether in the office or on the road.
- Efficiency – Electronic drawer technology eliminates the need to search paper files or e-mail to locate a specific document.
- Accountability – Digital fingerprinting creates a clear audit trail, establishing responsibility for decisions and doing away with finger pointing.
Our superior management capabilities and innovative use of technology is respected throughout the property management industry. For overseas owners, this translates into a greater comfort level—and higher profits.
Consider these examples of Westlake's transparent and highly efficient approach to property management:
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) is automatically tied to specific lease clauses, ensuring that an owner leaves no money on the table.
- Our maintenance team uses a web-based work order system that fully records response time, repair costs, and tenant satisfaction ratings.
- Property owners' auditors can easily review every financial statement remotely 24/7.
More details at Business without Boundaries.
Case Study: How An Overseas Real Estate Investor Keeps In Touch With His California Property