Accredited Management Organization (AMO®)
Maintenance/ Tenant Improvement
General Tenant Improvement
Establish and maintain policies and procedures appropriate for tenant improvement work. This includes recommending appropriate contract forms for contractors and consultants.
Provide appropriate staffing to provide construction management for tenant improvement work.
Maintain accounting support to process vendor invoices and track job costs.
Westlake Realty Group® offers a complete menu of competitively priced tenant improvement/construction management services to property owners including:
- Pre-qualify and select appropriate architects, engineers, and contractors to provide tenant improvement work for the projects. Maintain on-going qualification of architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures appropriate for tenant improvement work. This includes recommending appropriate contract forms for contractors and consultants.
- Provide appropriate staffing to provide construction management for tenant improvement work.
- Maintain accounting support to process vendor invoices and track job costs.
- Evaluate and advise with respect to the project's costs, budget and schedule. Evaluate and advise with respect to code issues relating to the project.
- Review designs during their development and provide recommendations on feasibility of construction methods and actions related to cost.
- Submit space plans to property manager for review.
- Supervise preparation of project budget (hard and soft costs) to be presented to Owner's Representative for approval.
- Authorize commencement of working drawings upon instruction from division VP and property manager.
- Consult with the project's architects and engineers regarding drawings and specifications as they are being prepared.
- Perform general review of working drawings
- Submit working drawings to property manager for review.
- Recommend/select contractors for bid.
- Supervise bidding process.
- Tabulate and analyze bids when received and make recommendation to property manager on contractor selection. Insurance requirements will be thoroughly checked.
- Award contract and process appropriate contracts.
- Review and monitor project's construction schedules and budgets.
- Assist in resolving any field or scheduling issues that arise during construction; consult with project's architect if contractor requests interpretation of the meaning and intent of drawings and specifications.
- Advise division VP, property manager, and tenant of schedule during construction; update this information as necessary.
- Coordinate contractor activities with property manager as necessary.
- Schedule and attend construction progress meetings with contractor, architect, and tenant, as necessary, to discuss procedures, progress, problems, scheduling.
- Monitor and observe general construction progress and procedures.
Westlake's Commercial Property Management Services Include:
Accounting and Reporting
Leasing & Marketing
Risk Management & Insurance